29 August 2011

Blurry Vision

Lately it has been difficult to see clearly. Everything is a blur of impressions that I find difficult to categorize into a structure suitable for this blog. Jochem and I have been busy. We sleep in. I do yoga. We have eggs for breakfast. We watch The Amazing Race. We plan. We book. We read. We anticipate. Jochem plays video games. I read women's magazines. We cross things off of our to do list. We hike. We pick recipes. We buy groceries. We cook. We eat. We play with the cats. We have tea. We watch The Amazing Race. We sleep. This goes on and on. It has turned into a weird routine - we do the same things every day in a somewhat predictable order, but most things have been taken care of. The to do list only has a few more items on it. The backpacks are packed. The Bon Voyage Party has been given. We are playing a waiting game. Here is an impression of our time spent:

No comments: