ACCOMMODATION our apartment at Father's Guest House, Tanah Rata, Cameron Highlands, Malaysia
ALCOHOLIC DRINK Beerlao, Laos
BAR N/A (Why drink when you can eat?)
BEACH Red Beach, Komodo Island, Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
CITY Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
CLUB N/A (Jochem has no rhythm)
COUNTRY Indonesia
DISAPPOINTMENT Si Phan Don, Laos
DRINK fresh sugar cane juice with a splash of green orange, Cambodia
FELLOW TRAVELLERS Cameron Highlands, Malaysia
FOOD # 1: vegetarian noodles at an Indian food stall in Chinatown, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, # 2: vegetarian laksa at Thousand Veggies in Chinatown, Singapore and # 3: vegetarian amok curry in Kratie, Cambodia
LOCALS Laos
MELTDOWN Bed bugs in Kuala Lumpur or food poisoning on board in Nusa Tenggara? Bladder infection in Sanur or possibly rabies-infested monkey bite in Ubud? I wonder which is worse - I can't decide.
MONUMENT Temples of Angkor, Siem Reap, Cambodia
MUSEUM N/A (no excuses here)
NATURE Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
RANDOMNESS I've had reflexology foot massages in every country we've visited in South East Asia during this world trip.
RESTAURANT Thousand Veggies in Chinatown, Singapore
SURPRISE Cameron Highlands, Malaysia
WEATHER Luang Prabang, Laos
I wouldn't have wanted to miss...
...the Cameron Highlands, Malaysia
I could've skipped...
...that second day in Melaka, Malaysia. If I had skipped it, I would've had one extra day in the Cameron Highlands!
I want to go back to...
...Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia and combine it with a trip to Maluku and Papua.
[inspired by The Other Flying Dutchman]
05 December 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We love the Cameron highlands as well, we should have stayed longer.
I know! We DID stay longer, but I could have stayed even longer than that!
Post a Comment