I also have some random facts that I wanted to share with you (you know, in lack of an actual weblog consisting of a coherent story):
* Manchego likes beer, wine, tea and chocolate. He is clearly a child of mine.
* Then again, he does like to watch Jochem do the dishes (see below). I don't know what that's about.
* Staying serene, calm and zen-like in Tree Pose is very hard when your cat is attacking the one foot you're standing on. Om...
* I think Pasta may be pregnant. And has been for a while. How long does it take for a goldfish to give birth? Either way, Pesto is starting to look like a real fox. Or maybe they are lesbians.
* I think that I am pretty done with the theory of my graduate program. We have actually started rereading the theory that we have read before, so that now when I see a term such as "Krashen's i + 1", I actually know what it means. Scary... When do we get to teach already?!
* But what's really scary, is that I am actually starting to like the topic of my Linguistics thesis. I never meant for it to happen, I swear!
* I have been very annoyed lately. One friend even called me up to ask whether I was mad at her, when I wasn't. I think I need a week in Italy to recuperate.
* Jochem may be offered a job in Brussels by his uncle after he graduates. But I don't know how I feel about Belgium.
* Jochem is also thinking about opening a restaurant in Spain with his good friend Eyal. That sounds better. I just need to convince them to do it in Barcelona, which is way cool and where I'll surely find a job myself as a teacher.
* After a few months with me, one of the kids I tutor received a pass for an English test after receiving fails for, literally, years. I am very proud.
* And yet again my professors this quarter are chaotic, unorganized and unstructured. I don't understand...
* I gotta go. The baby needs me.
7 comments:
Sweetie, I know I keep saying this, but your blogs are hilarious!:D I love the punchline... kiss, Mar
No no no go to Brussels, by then i will be there and everything will be peeeerfect. Who cares about sunshine, tapas, and cava... Belgian chocolates, beer, eeh... lace! Yes lace, they specialize in lace over there too! Woot ;-)
Why have you been annoyed sweety? I didn't notice a thing, but that's perhaps cause I haven't seen you in the last week.
Kus!
I don't know why I'm annoyed! You can see for yourself on Friday! ;) Miss you!!!
Ok, a few things:
1. I love all the pics of Manchego, looking like a silhouette and/or the devil (no offense).
2. I miss you more than Anna (haha)
3. If you open a restaurant in Spain, will you hire me?
4. On the other hand, if you move to Brussels, potentially you and Anna would both be there making visiting you both a lot easier. :P
5. I'm in NYC and thinking of you!
xoxoxo
Ok, just realized that the 'i miss you more than Anna' comment could be misinterpreted -- i miss you more than Anna does, presumably because she sees you more than she does. But generally speaking, i miss you both equally. I was just being silly anyway...!! My mom and I just went to the BEST Broadway musical ever, "Wicked" !!!!!!!!!! And THEN we got cupcakes at Magnolia. It's been a good day. Happy weekend!
LOL I just saw I said 'sweety' sorry!!!
Post a Comment