19 August 2009

Things come in 3's!

3 names I go by:
1. Nuria
2. Nur
3. Nuri

3 of my favorite words and/or phrases:
1. "Stap op!" (= "Get lost!")
2. "Echt niet!" (= "No way!")
3. "Kats" and "kel" (= "very"; interchangeable nonsense words from the Twents landscape in Almelo)

3 places I have lived:
1. Utrecht, The Netherlands
2. Los Angeles, USA
3. New York, USA

3 jobs I have had in my life:
1. student assistant at Utrecht University
2. invigilator at the British Council
3. English tutor at Studiekring

3 favorite drinks:
1. Corona with lime
2. dry, white wine
3. green tea with ginger

3 favorite foods:
1. pasta
2. risotto
3. sushi

3 TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Samantha Who?
3. Lipstick Jungle

3 places I have been:
1. Andalucía, Spain
2. Cinque Terre, Italy
3. Big Sur, California, USA

3 things I am looking forward to:
1. my world trip with Jochem
2. my wedding (although not anticipated anytime soon)
3. buying my first house with Jochem and putting a HUGE kitchen in it (equally not anticipated anytime soon)


(from Facebook)

No comments: