08 January 2012

MY FAVORITE AUSTRALIA

ACCOMMODATION Eyal and Marieke's apartment, Melbourne, Victoria

ALCOHOLIC DRINK Choc-a-Bloc at Lambert Estate in the Barossa Valley, South Australia

BAR n/a

BEACH Castle Rock Beach, Manly Scenic Walkway, New South Wales

CITY Sydney, New South Wales

CLUB n/a

DISAPPOINTMENT every city besides Sydney

DRINK Australian-made ginger beer

FELLOW TRAVELLERS Alice Springs, Northern Territory

FOOD Eyal's cooking

LOCALS Alice Springs, Northern Territory

MELTDOWN Almost dying of rabies due to an incompetent/bad-tempered nurse in Cairns, Queensland (not to be dramatic, or anything).

MONUMENT Kata Tjuta, Northern Territory

MUSEUM South Australian Museum, Adelaide, South Australia

NATURE Outback, Northern Territory

RANDOMNESS 4 out of our 5 weeks in Australia I've shared my bedroom with twentysomething boys that should really try to cover up their privates more carefully when they go to bed at night.

RESTAURANT Fratelli Paradiso, Sydney, New South Wales

STATE Northern Territory

SURPRISE Sydney, New South Wales

WEATHER Cairns, Queensland

I wouldn't have wanted to miss...
...Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Watarrka National Park and West MacDonnell National Park, Northern Territory.

I could've skipped...
...every city besides Sydney.

I want to go back to...
...Sydney, with high heels, short skirts and lots of cash.

[inspired by The Other Flying Dutchman]

No comments: