I did it! Today my supervisor sent me an e-mail that said that I received a 7.8 for my master thesis!!! :) I cannot believe it! I have been working on it for over nine months and had anticipated having to work on it even longer during the summer. It was incredibly hard to write about linguistics (as opposed to literature), and my first draft was not good at all. I only had nine days to rewrite 88 pages of bad research, so I spent those days from 8 AM till 12 AM behind my laptop in, what I believed to be, a vain attempt to finish before the summer. There was just so much writing that had to be redone that I barely had time to edit the final 95 pages that I wrote and I handed in the second draft fifteen minutes late. I definitely did NOT have a good feeling about it, which makes it all the more amazing that I did not only pass it, but received such a good grade. Before the summer break and before the second year of my educational master! This means that I will never again have to read, research or write about linguistics or literature, because next year is all about education. I can finally return the books that I have been staring at for the last six months! I passed James Joyce, I got the internship that I wanted, AND I passed my master thesis! SURREAL! I don't know what I'm gonna do now. But wait, Dr. Phil is on in fifteen minutes...
08 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAAAAY!!!!! I'm so proud of you!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment