On Saturday we executed part I of our grand moving plan. First, we went to Utrecht's so-called recycle street and dumped a bunch of old stuff that we didn't want to keep. Then we packed all of our personal belongings into my dad's van, including our cats and our fish, drove to Almelo, and made my old bedroom and the attic/guest room our new home. This means that the house from which I am writing this blog is now an empty, quiet and depressing place to be. Combined with the fact that it's been raining non-stop all day and that it's very cold here, makes for one stupid day. I wasted it by watching the worst of the worst on TV and eating frozen pizzas. Bikram yoga has lost its charms on me as well. But then I remembered my new dress and the drink I made last week. Just add some Malibu to a tall glass of crushed mint, lime juice, ice and water and you have a quick little something. Back to packing...
18 July 2011
On the Move
On Saturday we executed part I of our grand moving plan. First, we went to Utrecht's so-called recycle street and dumped a bunch of old stuff that we didn't want to keep. Then we packed all of our personal belongings into my dad's van, including our cats and our fish, drove to Almelo, and made my old bedroom and the attic/guest room our new home. This means that the house from which I am writing this blog is now an empty, quiet and depressing place to be. Combined with the fact that it's been raining non-stop all day and that it's very cold here, makes for one stupid day. I wasted it by watching the worst of the worst on TV and eating frozen pizzas. Bikram yoga has lost its charms on me as well. But then I remembered my new dress and the drink I made last week. Just add some Malibu to a tall glass of crushed mint, lime juice, ice and water and you have a quick little something. Back to packing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment