30 December 2008

About Tom and Danielle's Wedding

Well. Writing a blog about Tom and Danielle's wedding has become a task of Olympic proportions. I wanted to write a piece that was informing, yet interesting, while also funny. But I just haven't been able to find the words to describe that wonderful day and that great week. And with the wedding having happened over two months ago, my planned blog about it has become more and more a mute point. Suffice it to say that it was sublime. With nothing but the old "a picture says more than a thousand words"-cliché to back me up here, I hereby present to you my favorite pictures of that time instead.
Tom and Danielle during the ceremony


with my groomsman Tyler right after the 'walking down the isle'-thing (beer and champagne were in order after so much pressure ;))


with my fellow bridesmaid and best friend Anna after the ceremony


Jochem and I with Anna and Ashwin after the ceremony


with Anna and good friend Derek after the ceremony


with Jochem, Anna, Ashwin, Derek, Tom and Danielle at Leadbetter Beach in Santa Barbara the day after the wedding (where I burned my legs a nice shade of red. Again. Sooooo Carmel summer 2006...)

No comments: