And by the way, did you know that there is something called a cat nip? This is a drug that you can give to your cat to calm him down. According to Kiran's cat book it is a legal drug administered in the US and has the same effect as LSD has on humans. I mean, besides the fact that Americans are apparently also drugging their pets (no offense ;)), isn't that the most BIZARRE thing you've ever heard?! It supposedly stimulates your cat's imagination - I bet it does! I wonder if it works on humans... Perhaps I can start a lucrative man nip business now that mushrooms can no longer be sold in Dutch coffee shops and use the proceeds to finance that big world trip of ours! :P
PS: I just finished my right leg and Pesto was, indeed, staring at me. This whole pet thing is a trip!
04 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Obviously, you don't watch enough South Park
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/151367/
LOL
You're SO funny!
Post a Comment