Once again I am more tempted to reproduce Facebook notes than to actually do some productive work. But I just finished reading the first five chapters from James Joyce's Ulysses and managed not to jump from the window and this is how I chose to celebrate.
A - Age: 25.
B - Bed size: I'm not sure what to call it in English, but it fits me, Jochem and Manchego comfortably (as long as Jochem keeps his elbows to himself).
C - Chore you hate: Uhm... All of them? I probably hate dusting the most.
D - Dog's name: Our future pug already has a name picked out for him: Cracker!
E - Essential start your day item: Coffee.
F - Favorite color: Black and white (and yes, I know that, technically, these are not real colors).
G - Gold or silver: Silver.
H - Height: 173 cm.
I - Instruments you play(ed): As a kid I used to play the recorder, but I quickly grew out of that phase.
J - Job title: Student, tutor, invigilator and exam trainer (yes, besides being in grad school I also have three jobs).
K - Kid(s): None in the making right now.
L - Living arrangements: Jochem and I share an amazing two-story apartment in the most beautiful neighorhood in Utrecht.
M - Mom's name: Dori, after Isidora.
N - Nicknames: Nur and Nuri.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Nope. I pretend that never even happened.
P - Pet peeve: Those people who should not be allowed on a bike in Utrecht when I am in a rush to get to work.
Q - Quote from a movie: "I am only here because of you. You are the reason I am. You are all my reasons." from A Beautiful Mind.
R - Right- or left-handed: Right.
S - Siblings: 1 brother, Jordi.
T - Time you wake up: Preferably around 8 AM, although those days are long gone now.
U - Underwear: Thongs.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Broccoli.
W - Ways you run late: When I think that I live close and therefore don't need to rush but then end up rushing because I overestimated how close I really live near everything. It's pure arrogance, really.
X - X-rays you've had: Chest and back, due to my bad posture.
Y - Yummy food you make: I think I make great Italian food.
Z - Zoo favorite: Scary spiders, insects, crocodiles and the like.
20 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment