08 June 2009

Happy Feet

My toe nails are pink again!!! :) I hate grooming, but I convinced Anna to do them for me when Jochem and I were in Brussels last weekend. Ever since I had a pedicure in New York last summer and walked around with red toe nails for weeks, I LOVE bright colors on my toe nails! I can't explain it, but it makes me very happy. This is especially helpful during the "laatste loodjes" that I am engaging in right now; my master thesis is due on Friday and one week later I am supposed to have written 4,000 words on Ulysses. Compared to what I've done so far it's fairly easy, but I'm just so not motivated anymore. So pink toe nails help a lot to make the process a bit more fun!

1 comment:

AnnaDenise said...

Haha, awesome picture. :-) I love grooming, so it was my pleasure. I think brightly colored toenails are the only way to get through Dutch winter (and fall and spring and sometimes summer, too) :-) Enjoy!