I have A New Routine. My whole life is made up of routines, which gives me a sense of calm in a hectic life, but this New Routine is something I am particularly excited about. In the morning, I get ready, feed the cat and the fish, make breakfast, and watch programs on my computer before I start working. I used to watch the news in the morning, but these days Jochem and I usually watch it together at night (which is the routine my parents have been engaged in for as long as I know them, so how scary is that?!). I also used to watch a lot of wedding shows, but now have found something really great: RTL Travel. This is a travel show and on their website the documentaries are divided by country, so I am watching them in the same order as our world trip! How cool is that?! I have just started watching documentaries about Asia and will then continue with Australia, New Zealand, South America and Cuba. Right now I'm watching documentaries about India and I just can't wait to go!
04 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment