Reason for before-mentioned mini food blog is the below-pictured new digital photo camera that Jochem and I purchased, namely the Olympus STYLUS TOUGH-8010. Jochem enjoys taking pictures and is really good at it too, but we didn't feel really comfortable buying an expensive digital photo camera to bring on our world trip. This thing, as the name implicates, is tough. It is:
- waterproof (33 ft.);
- shockproof (6.6 ft.);
- crushproof (220 lbf.);
- freezeproof (14 degrees f.).
Now, I don't really know what any of those numbers mean, but it sounds good.
But anyway, after finally having a digital photo camera again, I thought it'd be nice to put it to good use. That is why I am going to try, starting next week when it will hopefully finally be delivered, to post a picture every single day about what I made for dinner. You know I love to cook and this would be my way of sharing it with you. A kind of "What I Cooked Today" mini food blog. I hope you'll enjoy it!
1 comment:
Nice!!!! Can't wait!!!!
Oh and I never told you, but Ashwin and I made those sandwiches from the recipe you sent me a couple of times now - delisssshhh!
Post a Comment