The Gods of Meat must be furious at me for calling Friday's dinner 'chicken tandoori,' because we didn't use any chicken at all - we used tofu. Jochem always gets a little annoyed with me for accidentally doing this. It's as if he's already kind of pissed for being forced to eat tofu in the first place, so the least I can do is call it what it is. We had some leftover tofu from Friday, so we made tandoori again. At least I really liked it, as I always do.
22 March 2011
"What I Cooked Today" Day 330
The Gods of Meat must be furious at me for calling Friday's dinner 'chicken tandoori,' because we didn't use any chicken at all - we used tofu. Jochem always gets a little annoyed with me for accidentally doing this. It's as if he's already kind of pissed for being forced to eat tofu in the first place, so the least I can do is call it what it is. We had some leftover tofu from Friday, so we made tandoori again. At least I really liked it, as I always do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment