06 August 2010

"What I Cooked Today" Day 102


After having ordered a mini pizza online yesterday, today there was some cooking again, except not really by me. I was responsible for picking out the recipe and buying the groceries and overlooking the whole process, but after a gruelling day of packing the car for our trip to France, I was ready to order in again. Luckily, I have very good friends who cooked dinner instead. They made one of my favorite pasta recipes with macaroni, leek, red onion, garlic and creme fraiche. Of course we also added some sea salt, black pepper, olive oil and Parmesan cheese.

Source: The Naked Chef by Jamie Oliver


PS: Since I will be on vacation in the Provence till the end of August and spending most of it on a campsite, it will be a bit quiet here until I return. But I promise to post my cooking experience abroad as fast as I can! Au revoir!

No comments: