True, I've only been working my office job for a week now, but one of the things that I love about it already is that I don't have to spend my weekends doing homework or planning classes anymore - instead, I can do other things. Things that I really love and care for. Like cooking. Today my parents came over and they asked Jochem and me when our love for cooking started. We found it a difficult question to answer. I guess it's grown so gradually that we can't pinpoint it to an exact moment. But cooking we love, and cooking we did today. Good friend Danielle was kind enough to send me some Thai curry recipes and we tried one today. We made a penang fish curry with monkfish. We even made our very own penang curry paste and we bought jasmin rice, spicy shrimp crackers and Thai beer (the downtown Asian market made fortunes on me yesterday). It was quite delicious and I'm glad mom and dad also liked it as much as they did. I can't wait to try another curry!
Source: Cooking Know-How by Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarborough
Source: Cooking Know-How by Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarborough
No comments:
Post a Comment