Has anyone noticed that I have certain favorite recipes that keep coming back? Because the food I made today has been made at least twice before in the 122 days that I've kept this part of my blog. I made the good ol' classis pasta with leek and creme fraiche. The great thing about this dish is that you can cook a tasty meal with hardly any ingredients in no time - today, for example, Jochem only had to buy leek because everything else we already had and I can't have spent more than 20 minutes on dinner (including cutting things up, which, let's be honest, takes up most time, which is something they never show on TV). I must say, however, that working all day and having to cook by myself has harmed my ability to season my food and both today's and yesterday's meals were a little bland. Hopefully I'll do better tomorrow.
Source: The Naked Chef by Jamie Oliver
No comments:
Post a Comment