Today Danielle cooked for me, which was a nice treat. She decided to make a green Thai curry with shrimp, ginger, onion, red bell pepper, basil and lime served with white rice. We also had some local organic beer to drink with the dish. I believe that the coconut milk was supposed to be thicker and that the curry as a whole was supposed to be spicier, but I didn't mind any of that because I loved the dish! Thank you Danielle for a wonderful meal!
22 August 2010
"What I Cooked Today" Day 118
Today Danielle cooked for me, which was a nice treat. She decided to make a green Thai curry with shrimp, ginger, onion, red bell pepper, basil and lime served with white rice. We also had some local organic beer to drink with the dish. I believe that the coconut milk was supposed to be thicker and that the curry as a whole was supposed to be spicier, but I didn't mind any of that because I loved the dish! Thank you Danielle for a wonderful meal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment