Yesterday Jochem and I ended up finishing the entire quiche while it was supposed to last us two days. So today, while Jochem was at work, I bought some leek and creme fraiche and created a kind of quesadilla dish. I sautéed the leek with olive oil, Danielle's special sea salt and lots of black pepper before adding the creme fraiche, to which I added lots of Italian herbs. I spread this mixture in between two chili tortillas with grated cheese before preparing it on the grill. Fast and delicious!
09 September 2010
"What I Cooked Today" Day 137
Yesterday Jochem and I ended up finishing the entire quiche while it was supposed to last us two days. So today, while Jochem was at work, I bought some leek and creme fraiche and created a kind of quesadilla dish. I sautéed the leek with olive oil, Danielle's special sea salt and lots of black pepper before adding the creme fraiche, to which I added lots of Italian herbs. I spread this mixture in between two chili tortillas with grated cheese before preparing it on the grill. Fast and delicious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment