Then, after dinner, I had some of these peanut butter M&M's with my tea. They come from New York City. My boss goes to New York to visit friends a couple of times a year and this time I asked him to bring me some of these (come to think of it: I really should've asked him to bring me Tazo's green tea with ginger as well! Maybe next time?). One of the many things that I love about my current job is that my boss (and I'm not just talking about my supervisor here - this is the founder and CEO of the company) brings me peanut butter M&M's from the States.
12 April 2011
"What I Cooked Today" Day 351
Today Jochem and I scrambled any and all leftovers in order to make this dish. I grabbed some chicken leftover from Sunday's bbq and put it in the oven with some spices and a splash of leftover cream. We boiled some rice and added chopped spring onion, cucumber and tomato, all leftovers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment