13 April 2011

"What I Cooked Today" Day 352



Today I had an amazing day at work. Not because anything particularly special or exciting happened, but because I enjoyed it so much. At home, however, that nice, happy feeling was quickly overrun by a horde of chaotic thoughts - as we speak, my head twists and turns with errands to run. I object - I was finally getting into a nice groove and I don't like to see these errands rearing up their ugly heads again. So let me tell you quickly about today's dinner: we had homemade tagliatelle with a chickpea, rosemary and garlic sauce. Now I want to rush off and forget about these errands by biking (whilst listening to Emily Brontë's Wuthering Heights on Jochem's i-pod) and doing yoga before heading off to bed with Helen Fielding's Bridget Jones's Diary. Are we about done here?

Source: The Silver Spoon: Pasta

No comments: