Jochem and I sinned. We bought take-out. It was the good Dutch take-out, but of course it was still take-out and thus bad.
I went to work today on a holiday and was not very motivated to do anything. I thought I might become bored, but I should've known that I would have my hands full with those jobs that never get done in between the e-mailing, the answering the phone and the keeping up of administration. So I printed and folded 500 4-page letters and put them into envelopes accompanied by a folder. Then I binded them in sets of 10 before stashing them for next year. I was just about to get into the groove when my HR manager annouces that they're closing the office at 5. Hurray! I had only started at 10 and was supposed to work till 6.30! Love my job, love my work, love my colleagues, love my bosses!
But I must be off - this hot weather has me all confused about the state of my world and my plans for our crazy 9-month trip. I can feel myself just one step away from total "Why am I doing this again?!"-angst. Will do yoga in order to create homemade zen in lack of homemade food and will go to bed early so will be fresh supervising at work tomorrow.
22 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment