05 November 2010
"What I Cooked Today" Day 194
Today Jochem made pizza again! We still had so much leftover pumpkin that we used it to top the pizza. We also used homemade tomato sauce, mozzarella and bacon. It was fall on a pizza!
Source:
Jamie's Italy
by Jamie Oliver
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Nuria Maria Rosa
"I write. I travel. I eat."
~ Anthony Bourdain
Wedding 2013
Jochem and I got married on 13 July 2013 at De Keuken van Hackfort in Vorden, The Netherlands! Read more
here
.
World Trip 2011-2012
On 04 September 2011 Jochem and I embarked on a 9-month adventure around the world. Read more
here
.
Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2014
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2013
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2012
(34)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
►
2011
(166)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(34)
▼
2010
(268)
►
December
(22)
▼
November
(33)
"What I Cooked Today" Day 219
"What I Cooked Today" Day 218
"What I Cooked Today" Day 217
"What I Cooked Today" Day 216
"What I Cooked Today" Day 215
"What I Cooked Today" Day 214
"What I Cooked Today" Day 213
"What I Cooked Today" Day 212
"What I Cooked Today" Day 211
"What I Cooked Today" Day 210
"What I Cooked Today" Day 209
"What I Cooked Today" Day 208
"What I Cooked Today" Day 207
"What I Cooked Today" Day 206
"What I Cooked Today" Day 205
"What I Cooked Today" Day 204
"What I Cooked Today" Day 203
"What I Cooked Today" Day 202
"What I Cooked Today" Day 201
"What I Cooked Today" Day 200
"What I Cooked Today" Day 199
"What I Cooked Today" Day 198
"What I Cooked Today" Day 197
"What I Cooked Today" Day 196
"What I Cooked Today" Day 195
Panic
"What I Cooked Today" Day 194
"What I Cooked Today" Day 193
World Ticket
"What I Cooked Today" Day 192
"What I Cooked Today" Day 191
"What I Cooked Today" Day 190
"What I Cooked Today" Day 189
►
October
(31)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(32)
►
July
(35)
►
June
(32)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(52)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(20)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment