25 November 2010
"What I Cooked Today" Day 214
Today was my day off and it was a GREAt day! I slept in, had breakfast in my pajamas, played on the internet, had lunch in my pajamas, and then headed downtown with Jochem to do some shopping (in my regular clothes, though). After that we had lunch at a department store overlooking downtown Utrecht. Jochem had the beef. I had the chicken. We both had massive amounts of potatoes and mayonaise. Then I remembered two things: (1) Anna wrote about having seen The Social Network, which reminded me of the fact that I really wanted to see it as well and (2) that I still had two gift certificates for the movie theater provided by my dear aunt in Almelo for my gaduation, so we went to see an early show. Loved it! The dialogue is like a Patrick Marber satire play (yes, I too can throw terms around). See it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment