Today my father took out his co-workers for their annual dinner and, as family, I could come with. Dad took us to a restaurant called Rib House Texas, which serves American-style grilled dinners and can best be described as a cowboy theme park turned restaurant. The portions are outrageous, the pieces of meat are humongous and the peanut shells are on the floor while the customers (mostly men in their twenties on bachelor parties) sing country songs. You gotta love the atmosphere though, and I must say that I quite enjoyed my dinner (all 15 parts of it), but who needs that much extravagance on a daily basis?
29 November 2010
"What I Cooked Today" Day 216
Today my father took out his co-workers for their annual dinner and, as family, I could come with. Dad took us to a restaurant called Rib House Texas, which serves American-style grilled dinners and can best be described as a cowboy theme park turned restaurant. The portions are outrageous, the pieces of meat are humongous and the peanut shells are on the floor while the customers (mostly men in their twenties on bachelor parties) sing country songs. You gotta love the atmosphere though, and I must say that I quite enjoyed my dinner (all 15 parts of it), but who needs that much extravagance on a daily basis?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment