20 January 2011
"What I Cooked Today" Day 269
Today my ex-colleagues and I spent another Thursday evening watching Wie is de MOL?! The good news is that my suspect is still in the race and that I have therefore not lost yet, but then again I seem to understand the game less and less. Willard and I went grocery shopping and made risotto for dinner. The thing was, however, that it was from a package and I have never before made risotto from a package. There was no soffrito, no white wine, no stock, no butter and no Parmesan cheese, so I was very confused. I tried to make the best of it by adding fresh herbs and some white wine. It wasn't my best dish but I did my best. And both pans were empty so I guess that's good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment