Today Jochem and Bianca decided to meet up for coffee, which turned into a dinner date, which turned into a homemade meal for three. In other words: it was yet another great impromptu night filled with good food, good wine, and good conversation. I will definitely miss such nights when I won't live here anymore. But let's not dwell on that for now - let's dwell on the FOOD! Bianca and Jochem prepared the same red mullet pasta dish inspired by Jamie Oliver's video that we made a few weeks ago. For dessert Bianca made something called 'Go Nuts,' courtesy of her American friend Amanda Miller, which I think is ice cream + Oreos + Reese's NutRageous + salted pistachios + maple syrup. I did nothing but watch from afar, but then again I had to work till 7. We did our usual thing: read aloud to each other from our favorite books, watch clips on YouTube and listen to music. We also watched scenes from Julie & Julia. It was fantastic!
08 February 2011
"What I Cooked Today" Day 288
Today Jochem and Bianca decided to meet up for coffee, which turned into a dinner date, which turned into a homemade meal for three. In other words: it was yet another great impromptu night filled with good food, good wine, and good conversation. I will definitely miss such nights when I won't live here anymore. But let's not dwell on that for now - let's dwell on the FOOD! Bianca and Jochem prepared the same red mullet pasta dish inspired by Jamie Oliver's video that we made a few weeks ago. For dessert Bianca made something called 'Go Nuts,' courtesy of her American friend Amanda Miller, which I think is ice cream + Oreos + Reese's NutRageous + salted pistachios + maple syrup. I did nothing but watch from afar, but then again I had to work till 7. We did our usual thing: read aloud to each other from our favorite books, watch clips on YouTube and listen to music. We also watched scenes from Julie & Julia. It was fantastic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment