It's been freezing for a couple of days now and more snow has begun to fall. I was glad to finally spend a whole day in my 8-year-old Harvard sweatshirt and warm Uggs without having to face the cold at all (sadly, I believe that wearing Uggs to work is frowned upon, even at my current place of employment). In order with the current winter weather, Jochem and I decided to make a tomato and pasta soup from scratch. The problem occured when I finally realized that I had accidentally divided all of the ingredients by two (since the original recipe was meant for four people), instead of... the water. Which meant that we were left with watery soup. It was bit of a bummer, although the pasta and a lot of creme fraiche sure helped matters, but it didn't look very appetizing on any of Jochem's pictures. So I decided to only show you a picture of the cookies that we finally made after having bought the ingredients two weeks ago. They are these amazing peanut butter cookies with M&Ms and the best part is: we have 16 cookies left! That should be enough to last us through the weekend. At least.
Source: Nigella Kitchen: Recipes from the Heart of the Home by Nigella Lawson
No comments:
Post a Comment