Ugh. What a day! You know what? I don't even want to talk about it.
We were supposed to have dinner with friends in Amersfoort, but the snow and my fowl mood got in the way. We made fajitas. From a package. The kind we used to love before, but hate now. Not worth taking a picture of, but then again, we couldn't if we had wanted to, because our camera is still dead and my dad took his camera back to Almelo (along with our cats, whom I already miss terribly in this cold and empty house).
And by the way: tomorrow Jochem and I will go to a hotel near Schiphol and on Sunday we fly to India (if all bodes well), so you might not be hearing from me for a while. Maybe not until 2011. So Happy Holidays everybody! Talk to you soon!
17 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment