10 June 2010

"What I Cooked Today" Day 46


I always feel a little sad when I have to return to REAL LIFE after having escaped it for a while, so when I got home from Amsterdam while Jochem had returned to the Hague to start work again, I felt very uninspired to cook something original. I decided to leave the green chili until tomorrow evening and pimp pizza for tonight. I bought two basic pizzas with tuna and added mozzarella, red onion, fresh basil, Parmesan cheese and spicy olive oil. I also made something for my 4 HAVO students, because tomorrow's our last English class together. I made a mix of toffee cupcakes with dates, apricots and raisins with vanilla icing, and so-called chocolate rocks with a mix of dried nuts and fruit. I just hope they'll like it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey lieverd,

Wat leuk dat jullie die hotelovernachting aangeboden kregen!:) Klinkt alsof je erg genoten hebt! Enne, wat betreft je traktatie voor 4 HAVO; are you kidding me?! Natuurlijk gaan ze dat geweldig vinden, how could they not?

Hoop dat je kon genieten van je laatste dag lesgeven;)
kus, Mar