Today Jochem and I made tofu tandoori again. Whenever we buy tofu we always buy it in bulk because it's cheap as chips at the little Asian store downtown. It was good to have a simple dish for dinner, because I was home late due to traffic and we spent the better part of our evening preparing dessert for my colleagues who are coming over for dinner tomorrow. But more on that later...
16 June 2010
"What I Cooked Today" Day 52
Today Jochem and I made tofu tandoori again. Whenever we buy tofu we always buy it in bulk because it's cheap as chips at the little Asian store downtown. It was good to have a simple dish for dinner, because I was home late due to traffic and we spent the better part of our evening preparing dessert for my colleagues who are coming over for dinner tomorrow. But more on that later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment