24 June 2010
"What I Cooked Today" Day 59
Food-wise, today got completely out of hand. Having almost finished the school year and having a friend who is A) sick of her master's thesis and B) in love with coffee, I arranged to meet her at a cute little place in our neighborhood for a cup of coffee. I even brought my own lunch to school because we were 'only' going to have coffee. But coffee turned into coffee + bagels. It being such beautiful weather we decided to have a glass of Prosecco at another cute little place. Then Jochem joined us and we ended up sitting at said cute little place for hours having rosé and overpriced hors d'oeuvres. When we finally got up we bought even more overpriced food to eat at home. It was like a food frenzy/financial nightmare! We didn't even finish all of it because we were so full with booze and snacks. Luckily there are no pictures to testify to the fact that I should wait to actually receive my grown-up salary before spending it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment