17 October 2010

"What I Cooked Today" Day 174



I love to cook, but for my birthday this year I decided to indulge in a little luxury. Luckily, I have some wonderful (and enabling!) friends who agreed to accompany me to my favorite restaurant: Fifteen in Amsterdam. Contrary to what you might think, I do not just like it because it is based on one of Jamie Oliver's concepts. It is a beautiful space, the staff goes beyond the call of duty (I mean, I received a free bottle of white wine as a birthday gift!) and the food is just... Mouth-watering perfection is what it is. I can't even begin to describe the food that I had for dinner - soup, gnocchi, fish, the most delicious chocolate cake, all accompanied by great glasses of wine and a few too many shots of limoncello. And I don't want to explain. Go there and judge for yourself. Happy birthday to 27-year-old me!!!

No comments: