30 October 2010

"What I Cooked Today" Day 186



Today was my graduation. It was my final graduation in a row of three. I now have one Bachelor of Arts in Humanities, one Bachelor of Arts in English, one Minor in American Studies, one Master of Arts in Teaching English as a Foreign Language and one teaching certificate. It was the end of an era and I celebrated in a big way. Family and friends were kind enough to attend the ceremony, including my grandmother and aunt, who came all the way from Spain. Besides receiving my diploma, I also received a lot of other things: postcards, flowers, earrings, one Magimix, and many kind words. Who can repay such kindness? I tried, though. With food, of course. By making everyone homemade brownies. With a lot of help from the kindest one of all. Thank you all, for a truly memorable day.

Source: Nigella Kitchen: Recipes from the Heart of the Home by Nigella Lawson


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a lovely day, Nur! I am so proud of you and glad that I was able to celebrate with everyone.

love, Mar