31 October 2010
"What I Cooked Today" Day 187
Today I quickly rushed to Almelo to see my family again, but not before having some great homemade pizza, made in my new Magimix, with Jochem. He made me that great pork pizza again that we love so much!
Source:
Jamie's Italy
by Jamie Oliver
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Nuria Maria Rosa
"I write. I travel. I eat."
~ Anthony Bourdain
Wedding 2013
Jochem and I got married on 13 July 2013 at De Keuken van Hackfort in Vorden, The Netherlands! Read more
here
.
World Trip 2011-2012
On 04 September 2011 Jochem and I embarked on a 9-month adventure around the world. Read more
here
.
Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2014
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2013
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2012
(34)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
►
2011
(166)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(34)
▼
2010
(268)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(33)
▼
October
(31)
"What I Cooked Today" Day 188
"What I Cooked Today" Day 187
"What I Cooked Today" Day 186
"What I Cooked Today" Day 185
"What I Cooked Today" Day 184
"What I Cooked Today" Day 183
"What I Cooked Today" Day 182
"What I Cooked Today" Day 181
"What I Cooked Today" Day 180
"What I Cooked Today" Day 179
"What I Cooked Today" Day 178
"What I Cooked Today" Day 177
"What I Cooked Today" Day 176
"What I Cooked Today" Day 175
"What I Cooked Today" Day 174
About that...
"What I Cooked Today" Day 173
"What I Cooked Today" Day 172
"What I Cooked Today" Day 171
"What I Cooked Today" Day 170
"What I Cooked Today" Day 169
"What I Cooked Today" Day 168
"What I Cooked Today" Day 167
"What I Cooked Today" Day 166
"What I Cooked Today" Day 165
"What I Cooked Today" Day 164
"What I Cooked Today" Day 163
"What I Cooked Today" Day 162
"What I Cooked Today" Day 161
"What I Cooked Today" Day 160
"What I Cooked Today" Day 159
►
September
(31)
►
August
(32)
►
July
(35)
►
June
(32)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(52)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(20)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment