I am sick. I have a pretty bad cold which is not going away no matter how much I ignore it. I'm afraid it might turn into an even worse flu, but since I've got work tomorrow and a dinner afterwards, I'll ignore it for at least a day longer. I guess I'm bad like that. Anyway, since I spent my entire day in my pajamas in bed watching old episodes of Sex and the City, Jochem was kind enough to make me dinner. I can therefore take no credit whatsoever for how this dish turned out, apart from the fact that I picked it out because we had some left-over asparagus. Jochem made a quiche with potatoes, asparagus and cheese and it was very good.
Source: Jamie at Home by Jamie Oliver
1 comment:
Hee lieverd,
Zo kut dat je ziek bent! Gelukkig zorgt Jochem goed voor je! Jammer dat ik je vandaag niet heb kunnen zien. Ik mis je!!!!!
Dikke kus!!!
Post a Comment