Today I went to back to work. I gave a 7-hour English exam training to 11 HAVO students from all over the country. And when I went home I left work too late and had to run to catch my train, which is not fun for a person recovering from a cold. So when I got home I was too tired to cook. So we ordered take-out. Indian take-out. I had a mild (of course) tandoori curry with lamb and Jochem had his first vindaloo curry with lamb. I am afraid that I might not be able to breathe in his presence for quite some time due to the heat, but my curry was very nice - filled with fresh ingredients and unusual spices. I remember being taken to an Indian restaurant when I was still living in LA and not really enjoying it, and now I feel like I've missed so much during my time there. Like Mexican food. Right now I LOVE Mexican food, but while I was living in southern California for 6 months, I didn't give it the light of day.
And yes, I am trying to hide the fact that I haven't cooked since Sunday with random food anecdotes.
13 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment