I was just going to say. That's what the Ghanese did here as well!
And yesterday (?) there was a Dutch guy on a bike wearing a Kluivert outfit, cycling circles on the square in front of my office, yelling "WE ZIJN ER WEER BIJ EN DAT IS PRRRRIIIMAA". He was escorted off the square by two officers.
Soccer is hilarious! (but we're still going to beat Spain's ass on Sunday).
4 comments:
I saw a car doing this cheering for Ghana, except that it was literally days after the last match that they won. It was weird.
I was just going to say. That's what the Ghanese did here as well!
And yesterday (?) there was a Dutch guy on a bike wearing a Kluivert outfit, cycling circles on the square in front of my office, yelling "WE ZIJN ER WEER BIJ EN DAT IS PRRRRIIIMAA". He was escorted off the square by two officers.
Soccer is hilarious! (but we're still going to beat Spain's ass on Sunday).
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my god... What does ROFLMAO mean?!
Post a Comment