Today Jochem and I made couscous with shrimp. We kept the couscous relatively simple by adding spring onion and a couple of fresh herbs, like mint, coriander and parsley. We marinated the shrimp in olive oil and green curry paste for a couple of hours. We boiled the couscous and stir-fried the shrimp before mixing it all together - with spicy olive oil of course. This recipe also came from Jochem's cookbook for men.
17 July 2010
"What I Cooked Today" Day 83
Today Jochem and I made couscous with shrimp. We kept the couscous relatively simple by adding spring onion and a couple of fresh herbs, like mint, coriander and parsley. We marinated the shrimp in olive oil and green curry paste for a couple of hours. We boiled the couscous and stir-fried the shrimp before mixing it all together - with spicy olive oil of course. This recipe also came from Jochem's cookbook for men.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment