28 July 2010
"What I Cooked Today" Day 94
In the movie The Wedding Planner (a classic, I know) Jennifer Lopez says: "You know how they say: "Those who can't do, teach"? Well, in my case: those who don't wed, plan." Being a graduated teacher of English as a foreign language and an obsessive compulsive planner, you can probably guess the level of neuroses that's been plaguing me in the days leading up to our vacation. Today, for example, I traveled to Rijssen and back (a 4-hour journey) to drop off some stuff and to pick up some stuff. You know. Just to be prepared. I therefore felt no guilt whatsoever about ditching my kitchen and going out to dinner instead. I met Nienke at Popocatepetl, a Mexican restaurant in downtown Utrecht. Even though it's a chain restaurant, which I kind of hate, this one I really like. So if you're in need of good Mexican food, you should try this one out. And don't forget the mole sauce (not to be confused with guacamole sauce)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment