Today Jochem had to work late again, and being a little short on cash these days due to all the fun stuff I've been purchasing for my upcoming vacation in southern France (like the Twilight Saga - yes, I did!), I decided it'd be best to have left-over lasagna for dinner instead of buying new food. I did, however, take the time to make a little bottle with olive oil and lemon zest for summer salads. You know how much I love lemon and I'd been dying to make this for a while, and now I finally did. I took this picture of it in front of the new picture frame in my kitchen which, as you can see, also features lemon!
16 July 2010
"What I Cooked Today" Day 82
Today Jochem had to work late again, and being a little short on cash these days due to all the fun stuff I've been purchasing for my upcoming vacation in southern France (like the Twilight Saga - yes, I did!), I decided it'd be best to have left-over lasagna for dinner instead of buying new food. I did, however, take the time to make a little bottle with olive oil and lemon zest for summer salads. You know how much I love lemon and I'd been dying to make this for a while, and now I finally did. I took this picture of it in front of the new picture frame in my kitchen which, as you can see, also features lemon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment