26 July 2010

"What I Cooked Today" Day 92

Since Jochem felt so sick on Saturday, we had a ton of left-over cannelloni, and since I spent the entire day running around in my pajamas, without having showered and after barely having brushed my teeth, planning our trip to the Provence. I just felt so restless that I couldn't take a moment to cook dinner, so heating the left-over cannelloni seemed like the best thing to do. Now, I can't talk about food anymore because I just saw the season finale of the first season of Top Chef and witnessed a ruthless barbaric tearing off a lobster's head (while still alive) and frying it in a pan (while still moving). It's at such times that I wish I was a vegetarian...

2 comments:

Kiran said...

Ooh, you're watching Top Chef? Is the first season any good? I've seen all the other seasons, but I never bothered to check out the first one (it's the only Padma Lakshmi-less season and I really like Padma Lakshmi).

Nuria Maria Rosa said...

Yes, I am watching Top Chef and I really like it (brutal animal killings aside)! :) I happened to see a random episode (not from season 1) and decided to watch all episodes, staring from the beginning. Especially the characters from season 1 are very memorable, so I would watch it if I were you! ;)